New Shipment In Today!
Please reach out if you cannot find an answer to your question.
If you have a consistent regimen at home you should be getting a facial once a month as maintenance! If you are new to skincare speak to your esthetician at your skin analysis one on one to find out your custom regimen and how often you need a facial!
1. Cleanse (before the shower)
2. Cleanse (after the shower) *you want to clean your face before and after your shower because the steam opens your pores)
3. Exfoliate (2 times a week)
4. Apply Face Mask (once a week - custom to your skin type)
5. Apply serum
6. Apply Moisturizer
7. Apply SPF
*You can apply toner anytime after you exfoliate*
1. Start your skincare routine after the shower using cold or room-temp water!
2. Always wash your body last when in the shower to prevent back acne!
3. Dry Brush your body before the shower (this will shed dead skin and help with smoothness and help with reducing the appearance of cellulite)
4. Apply your lotion when your body is still wet from the shower!